Sunday, July 08, 2007

finally... my first post of the year...

Finally i have the chance to update my blog again... haha what a long time... still my face gone like a two face...
now my face is back( actually back a few month ago la... but never mind...)

i hve lot of thins haven't update like my poly class they all going to australia pic. my recently bbq with my swissotel collegue and much more... damn i freckling stress with projects and tests.... need to know how handle my temper well...

but now... i have some photo from my old class MB0505 when kelvin, sze ho, marcus, ben, zeya and ernest leaving singapore for attachment at australia...









hope they can see my blog and take the picture...

For today, i end here... i will update more on the recent from today onward.

So happy to get my blog back.