Thursday, August 02, 2007

NO MORE presentation after tmr!

Wa... so fast, tmr is hte last day of week 15 of my poly semeter, the last semeter i going to spent in the school. Soon, i am going to work in the society through attachment. i thinking about my poly life. In my last 2.5 years. there is something i regret not doing, and sometime i think about the choice that i chose when i am at the junction of my life, JC or Poly.

Now, i realised my life is a bit screwed, but i am glad that i met good friends in my poly life. friends in MB, FS. without them, my poly life will be a boring one. i was thinknig about my first video presentation in school. physical chemistry. everytime i think aobut, it was quite amazing. It was the last day of week 14, friday. the presentation, week 15 monday. and the best part, my group(suijth, zi ho,joel and me) haven't do any thing yet. NOTHING YET! it was damn screwed up.

We gathered, discussed, want to do a video, spent 3 hours fliming. i go home on friday , edited and went to suijth house on saturday to do the flim, using window movie maker. We know that we are a bit goner as it was all last minutes. on monday, presentation day, i muttered a small prayer, hope the teacher who mark our presentation give us a reasonable grade. the result was out, got an A, it was a surprised grade to all.

Now, just thinking about, i feel a bit old. going to 19. and the final presentation of my poly life is tmr. i really want to make this presentation one of the best presentations i will be doing. Marketing and pharmacology presentations wasn't up to my standard. i do hope Father in heaven help me tomorrow.

Everything seem to be end tmr. i felt a sence of emptyness after today lesson. no more staying in school. man. it end too soon. it seem that i enjoy my poly life as time seem to fly. haha (just that i don't have a chance to have a girlfriend).