Friday, January 18, 2008

my life is just damn screwed up.

it have been a long time since i blog already. i know people are treating this blog like a dead blog. i know

but today... after FORGET to get for my basic theory driving test. i just realised my poly life is one of the most FUCK UP POLY LIFE EVER

if u are a poly student, there is some things u must get in this 3.5 year.
firstly, a result that can get u in any university, this one i am kind of fuck up as my result is not too good or too bad to go to NTU. i am only saying about NTU, not even NUS.

Secondly, a girlfriend. one of the main reason i go poly is to find a good girl and attached to her, u think i join this course for the promising future it can give? CRAP la. i join this course to find any a bity smarter girl, not like business schoool where are most of the girls are clubber or flirt or bitches. i did not realised the quality of the girl in my course is damn SHIT. SHIT. SO SHIT that i have to find my target in other courses such as food science. NA bei waste my time in this course. and the most part is the bloodly awkward relationship that i have in my previous that make me go to the other "pharmaceutical" track, u think i so interested in chemistry and other drug name? FUCK LA> my interest is only in bio, that all,

Thirdly, a driving licence. this is the one i am damn damn pissed off and fucked up. that the test 3 time fail, this time i cannot wake up for the test as my hp want to piss me off and AUTO SAVE SHUT OFF. FUck la, nabei ci bye, a phone cannot work as a phone, what did u call that type of phone? lan jiao phone.

All a long i want to get a motorbike, a phamton to be precise and ride around singapore, now, i only got bus 11 to travel me around singapore. i am a walking GPS without any vehicle to direct. waste of talent, waste or my life. so after this test, i am not going for the test before i go army. seriously, it just pissed me off. i rather any how ride on the road without a licence crush and die or caught by police car and go to jail then going to the driving centre, pay huge amount of money for failing me. Fuck la.

the other reason for get motorbike licence is that u get car licence u no car, u drive what? air? fuck la, u can be in singapore,, work ur ass off to pay the COE, ERP, ROAD TAX, CARPARK COUPON and the most expensive one, the car itself. AT least a bike is affordable. the most i work hard for 3 month, can already buy a decent bike.

the worse part is the other factors.firstly, family divorsing and father no money. y father no money? cause all the money spent other prosititue as he cannot fuck my mother. see? he learn a lesson, must find a wife who like to be fuck. that is the road to happy marriage. and no money, i cannot go to uni to study. FUCK LA

Secondly, my laptop. i jusit want to send my laptop for diagnosis. the motherboard spolit. They are asking me whether can i pay 1235 dollar for the spare part and 120 for the labour. WHAT THE HELL LA! that time my ipod screen crack, i ask them how much to repair, 160. na bei, i go ebay buy a screen and tool and wait for 1 week for it to arrive, guess how much? 50 including a new cover. ASking me to pay around 1500 for the reapir, i rather use the money and buy a new one.

just thinking about the above stuff just get me frustrated.

i just feel like pressing the restart buttom and my life start over again.


AS i am my friend chixiong house, i feel like jumping off his house at 14 storey and restart my life again.

RESTART.