Tuesday, July 25, 2006

examination coming.. a lot of thnig cannot be done.

WA... today i very sad... i cannot go to Hong Jun Yang nanyang poly school concert because it crash with my lesson later... SAD... i was thinking of taking photo or making video from this concert... but not fated la.... All my friends taking photo at hsi concert and most of tehm( girls... ) are so crazy about him! I agree taht he is handsome , rich warm hearted and good voice...

Now ... my class is getting a heathly lifestyle with exercise every wednesday or thursday... last week, we play badminton and swim.... the week before, we play badminton in the school for 3 hours +... it is good as it help in making my body to be fit and better mind. At the smae time, i can get chance to get nearer to the girl i like... but i am not telling not u who is it