Monday, November 19, 2007

tuesday... shit, i miss both singapore and sydney

today is tuesday.... a.k.a the eve of the day where my computer spolit

just thinking that my computer is spolit for about a week pissed me off....

Now, i have to stay in lab late to type the report... very sad... very irritating


The past weekend went to the mountain that is blue, the blue mountain,... we took an tour call actiivty tour there and i will updated u more about the trip in my next post when i can get the usb cable to link this computer to the camera. i just cannot find that cable.

i also went to manly beach and the north sydney... it was a long trip and got sun brun by walking by the beach... that is crazy. I went to palm beach, it was the nice beach, i dare to say it is the east coast of sydney, not in term of the dirt the sea have, but the length. i need 1 hour -2 hours to walk one end to another... it was beautiful place to be.... i will also update it in the next post...


i have trouble typing the report that i need to "hand up" as it was an optional thingy, but i want to try to type a report of the finding that i had in the lab. u know typing a report is the boring thing u can do... so i go to youtube and i want to introduce 3 video for the people who looking in the post.

The first one - introduction of the song "through the fire and flame"


The second one - the song "through the fire and flame" in guiter hero 3... man, this rock harder than rock. guiter hero is a guiter game whereby u have to hit the correct bottom and play it to get point.


and the last one - singaporean, u may not know, but there is a election in australia soon and the party here both liberal and labour,( not like signapore PAP and PAP only ) are fighting for the people vote and there is a bunch of joker make a video for the song, some term for u to know john howard - current prime minster of australia, kevin rudd - soon to be prime minister - peter car-stay-low - an idi0t who is john howard right hand man...


that is the fun part, but down in my heart. i am feeling like the title of the post.

i miss the food in singapore, but i start to miss the good time i had in sydney ( not some of the hip-up i had in singapore). i started feeling this cause today the lab meeting, they are discussing the decamber christmas party that i will not be in able to go, even though it is in DEC 7, whereby i will be goen by dec 2. After the meeting, i got a email from the my soon to be supervisor daniel from the NHG pharmary about the detail in the next attachment on dec 3.

Out of sudden, i was just thinking about the time here, it was good, sweet, visitng lot of places but not enough, regret on some days that i did not go out at all... F***, now i going back and start my day where my monthly pay to be 400 onward.... from attachment, to army for the next 2 years.... i do hope i can come back to study and work in australia to lead my cheapskate life here as what i did in the past 3 month.

Talking about cheapskate.... i just make a song from the tune of delta Goodrem, in this life

" i am saving, i am scrapping, so to save every penny with me
i share my bedroom, with a stranger, so to save even more money
i ride to school, with my friend bike, so to save on transportation fee

this is me...... ME.... me....
This is me... mE..... ME...

(chorus)
This is me.... save money....
i will tell u every way u know to save money in syd...ney
just buy only home brand goods, just eat only home cooked food, one bike is all i need and i............

If u shopping, go to paddy, to buy sovouior for your friends
if u hungry, so is your friend, go buy pizza and share it with them
Call me cheapskate, call me cheap po, but it don't really bother me....

this is me...... ME.... me....
This is me... mE..... ME...

(chorus)
This is me.... save money....
i will show u every way to save eevry penny in syd...ney
try not to give any tips, try to get free food and drink, one meal is all i need and i............