Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a twelve week attachment

As i am typing this post, it is the end of the twelve weeks attachment in sydney



While typing this post, i am feeling emotional

every word i type, i feel like crying

Cause today, i recall all the time i had in sydney in lab


Going out to places never seen before, i still remember the face all 5 of us had when we look at the opera house and the sydney harbour bridge, take lot of photo, the blue mountain and the animal in featherville to touch the kangaroo and koala bear.

Birthdays!, Grace and eleanor, catherine, my lab shane...All the fun time, sitting together, watching free entertainment.
(my eye is full of water now... no tear yet....)

Stay in the lab late to complete experiment, cycling to school, met nice people like adrain who let me his bike for 2 month, the most best part! HAPPY HOur in both the school uni bar and lab. Party such as end of school party, oktoberfest...

Going to places alone to beach, the weathers, the scenery, this is one thing that money REALLY cannot buy, the "small" one day adventerous, walking around sydney such as 7 bridge walk, walk from circular quey to chatwood, the cogee to bondi walk.





Got good things, of course got bad things...

like my family hurry me to send my I.C photo back to singapore,

Laptop down and no one can help me, even the lab most I.T skilled scientist cannot do much




This is one of the hardest post i am going to write, as i am holding my tears and typing it and to know my time here is really up, it really make me sad as i really enjoy my time here... Too bad i cannot go to the christmas party the lab is hosting next week.



THESE THREE MONTH IS REALLY AN EMOTIONAL RIDE FOR ME

it really like a dream

Soon i will wake up in Singapore, having my $400 dollar pay for the next 3 year due to attachment and army.

I hope i don't wake up at all..I REALLY DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP YET!



But all dream cannot last forever... this is REALITY.